Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Through the looking glass

It's interesting to read this stuff now... it's kinda like a fairy tale -  of sorts (Thank you Lewis Carroll)

Gotta catch that rabbit
No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow. Mad Hatter

"I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date...."
It would be so nice if something made sense for a change. Alice


Let me see: four times five is twelve, and four times six is thirteen, and four times seven is -- oh dear! I shall never get to twenty at that rate!Alice

Yikes, a hole.... noooooooo....
"If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does." The Duchess

Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction. Doorknob

Going further into the Rabbit Hole...
"Speak English! I don't know the meaning of half those long words, and I don't believe you do either!" Eaglet

What is the use of repeating all that stuff, if you don't explain it as you go on? It's by far the most confusing thing I ever heard! The Mock Turtle

Falling deeper.....weeeeee
It was much pleasanter at home, when one wasn't always growing larger and smaller, and being ordered about by mice and rabbits.Alice


Now I'm with my people...
"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"Alice


3 comments:

  1. Ah, Marta--a fellow sufferer, and a fellow Lewis Carroll aficionado--how cool is that? I mean, the second part....

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha Al... it's (WG) pretty much like Alice's adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed, Marta. As the Queen points out, you need to run faster and faster just to stay where you are....

    ReplyDelete