Friday, October 28, 2011

Spreadin' the word

So I'm back at work and it's awesome. I love the energy of the people I work with despite the fact that I'm working from home. Still a little germ shy with all the insane drugs in my body. I've been feeling a little off lately but I'm hoping that it's germ related and not antibody related. I went for a blood test yesterday and will see what the results are today. If anything is strange I will call my super doc and see if another RTX is a wise step. What I'm really really really not interested in is letting something go too far so that I have to start the fight from scratch again. I'm on 9mg of pred and not even remotely interested in going up on that evil, life saving grossness.

Things are looking like I might end up on TV spreading the word of Wegener's. Nothing is final until it's final - an important lesson I've learned sportin' this disease (amongst a myriad of other lessons) but it's looking like it's a go thus far. If / when it happens I'll post a link of me looking like a fool.

Take care my friends and remember to only sweat the big stuff, the good stuff, the important stuff.... the little stuff is just that - little.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw you on T.V and you looked anything but a fool, radiant is a much better word :)

    ReplyDelete