Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thanks Anna

Thanks Anna for the inspiration.

I've gotten back to the task at hand.

I've written the intro - a very rough and dirty (as in still needing some serious editor love) version but the skeleton is there. Now I'm working on how to organize each person's story so that the book is easy to navigate for information gathering but it also flows and is interesting to read for the individual stories within the pages. Once this is done the gathering of stories will start and the forward momentum will continue. Woot woot!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marta
    Happy to hear that a few words from a swedish fan is all that it takes to kick you in to action! I'm impressed with how you take on the challenge of WG. It gives us (myself included) sofa-resting DVD-box dwellers hope. Life is to short to be wasted on unimportant stuff. I believe that gathering Weggies stories is the key to success. When first diagnosed, the feeling of beeing totally lost and completely alone in the world, was overwhelming. My doctors standard answer: WG is soo individual - we can't tell you anything about the prognosis. OK thanks guys, but I need to know something, in order to get on with my life.
    Keep up the momentum! Anna
    (e-mail is under my google friends-logo, is that how it works?)

    ReplyDelete