Sunday, October 17, 2010

12.5 Today - Woot woot!!!

Pretty exciting!!! 12.5mg of pred starting today. I know the end is farther than it looks because the wean is going to slow down dramatically once I get to 10mg, but it still feels like it's coming closer and closer. I also know that when I say 'the end' it doesn't necessarily mean 'the end' but it'll be an end of one chapter and the beginning of another. The 'baby steps' program is a hard one for a brain like mine to follow, but I think it's like going for a long run or a long bike ride.... you set yourself little markers that you know are along the way and it gives you a sense of accomplishment and a boost to go forward every time you pass one of your self created markers which of course are much more attainable and imaginable than the whole run or bike ride or disease battle process.

Another marker down!

No comments:

Post a Comment