Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A little whine with your cheese?

So I went woohooo when I went down to 12.5mg of pred, but now I'm crying the sorry blues. I've been feeling like a bag of poo since then ( a little before, but I think I had a cold then) and it's been nasty the last several days. I actually had to open up the old codein bottle a few days ago. Finally I decided to be brave and up the pred, so I did, two days ago I went up to 20mg. I thought I'd do that for a few days and then come back down to 12.5mg. I've since changed my mind and decided I'll go down to 15mg and stay steady there while trying to figure out if the new immunosurpressant jives with me.

So within two hours of popping 20mg, I felt a relief of the headache, the earache, the stuffed sinuses, the runny nose, the overall body blow feeling. I was really exited about that but nooooooo... nothing can be steady with this gig. Right now I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I'm stuffed, sore and sneazing every few minutes. So what up? I think rheumy is going to get a call tomorrow. Any other weggies out ther experience the same thing? I'm a little mad at Wegener's right now. Or am I mad at pred? Not sure, but I'm mad at something!

There another rant brought to you by your somewhat friendly neighbourhood Weggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment