Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pinker shade of life

Yup, 24 hour jobbie. Hopefully this wont trigger any flare type activities, but the worst of the the fluy part of it is over. I just have to keep an eye on what happens next.  I am getting another RTX infusion in January, so hopefully nothing significant that will force me to up the pred before then. I just want to get to feeling like old Marta again - wrinkles and all. On that note, it's funny how precious my previously dreaded wrinkles are to me now after the prednisone affair. I can't wait to see them again. They're startting to show a little, and some of them are a strange new variety, but anythng is better than the full moon pred face.

Back to the plans for changing the world. Baby!

5 comments:

  1. Atta girl!

    Interesting...for most of us, those vanities of our prior lives melt away into insignificance....

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad it takes such a nasty wake up call for that to happen...

    I'm guessing you haven't seen the page I have dedicated to you on this blog - I'm just transferring your amazing knowledge and your way of putting it into layman terms - for peeps like me... Thanks Al!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a layman too, of course, but I do like to play above the treetops. In abstraction space, I love to engage the ship's warp drive, to navigate between the complex and the simple in a single metaphor...!

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Marta...what am amazing blog you have going on here!!! I have been glued to this site for the last hour. I love your honesty, humour and dedication. The survey you put out was amazing. I can't believe someone was just diagnosed with Wegener's last night in Edmonton!! I'm sure they will appreciate having this blog to have people that they can turn to, get educated and not feel so alone.
    Thank-you for reminding us to appreciate everyday and not to take any day for granted!! I was sad when you said you couldn't comfort/hug poor little Hana when she sick. I never thought that that one day I may not be able to hug/comfort my children when they are sick..I will always appreciate that now - thanks
    Keep up the great work girlfriend!!! You are amazing..hope you are feeling better....stay strong and positive.
    Patti Nissen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock it Marta! Glad you're coming out the other side - looking forward to your plans to change the world....I'm in!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete