Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's a new day

Today I told Brian that it's a new day. I've been feeling a bit beat down by this latest flare, both physically and emotionally, but today that all changes. I told him this as he was leaving the house to go to work, and he sent me this picture via his phone. So even the cosmos agrees with me. Things are about to go right.

It's been exactly a week today that I started back on the chemo and it's also the first day that I've felt like I have a little more energy, less pain, and can breathe through my nose.

I made the decision to snap out of the funk before I woke up today, when I was feeling gross and overcome with yuckiness last night, but here it is, a new day, a decision to take control, and a new, slightly renewed level of energy.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment