Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Back from Vancouver

Had a wonderful trip to Vancouver with the goils, mom and Hana (the older, wiser version.) We saw Adam, and although I can't speak for the goils, I can say for myself that I had a very interesting and uplifting experience. The positive momentum turn that I mentioned in my last post has continued on its merry way and the weekend in Vancouver just gave it some extra accelerant.

Just as I sat on the couch last year feeling like I've done something drastically wrong and feeling like life is about to take a turn for the worst (two months before the first symptoms, on the day that I came home from getting the H1N1 shot)  this weekend gave me a feeling of something drastically right and life taking a turn for the best. The feeling was almost identical but on the opposite side of the spectrum. It was a very good moment, and I hope to report to you a few months from now that I have no symptoms.

Now it's time to go to bed and get some rest. I am fully pred girl, in appearance and in sleep habits. I'm on 30mg now and hoping to get down to at least 20 as fast as I can. Pred saved my life, but it suuuuucks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment