Monday, November 29, 2010

Are you a Weggie and want to contribute your story to the book?

I have the outline ready to go and if you are interested in sharing your story, please send me a note with your contact information and I will send you the outline and information on what's next.

I think that if we all get our stories done and together by early to mid spring, then I can get an editor to make sure that it's all readable and start laying out the material for the final product.

The money from the Weggie goodies sales is coming in slowly but surely, so hopefully by the time we have all our ducks in a row with content, there will be enough to self publish. I will also seak out some publishers that might want to help us out.

Just like with Wegs, baby steps.... tiny little baby steps towards a beautiful goal.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marta, whenever I feel that I'm sinking down in the WG-swamp, I pull my self together by thinking about you, and your fantastic ability to keep an forward momentum! You don't seem to crumble, you just fight the WG-wolf right back. Very interesting with the results of the survey, since the diversity is a big issue in WG, for us Weggies. The lack of hard facts become very apparent when you try to do some research. How are we doing at the time of dx compared to 5 years, 10 years from now? Somebody must have looked in to this, dont you think?
    I'd love to contribute to the book-project, I just have get down to the writing-part. LOL/Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just ran across your posts. I am a fellow weggie's as well. I have been through hell for the past 6 years. Been through transplant etc.. My life is back now and I excercise 3 times a week now, try to keep active and feel spectacular! Thanks for your posts, let me know if you need a story for the book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Briant,

    It is so good to hear where you are now compared to the last 6 years. I'm getting there, you just watch.

    That's awesome that you're intersted in contributing to the book. Just send me another message (I won't post it) with your email account and I will send you the outline. I look forward to getting to know you and sharing your story with the rest of Weg World. Thanks for wanting to share.

    Marta

    ReplyDelete