Tuesday, July 19, 2011

'nuf bitchin'

I just noticed that the last couple of posts have been a wee bit on the negative side of things and this needs to be rectified this instant. From now on only good stuff (until something comes up that pisses me off ;)

My garden looks great. My treadmill sits there looking at me longingly. I have heard the faint siren call of the P90X discs (baby version of course) and I just read a post from a fellow Weghead who just pulled off a 60km road ride with a 1500ft elevation gain - maybe it's time to saddle up the old pony and check out Athabasca Falls - very very slowly. I'll report which one of those activities wins. I am without childcare and hubby is off to another bike race this weekend, so I think it might be one of the first two in the immediate future.

Peace out friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment