Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just thinking about old friends and new ones

Just found out that there are more people than my immediate family reading this blog lately, so I wanted to send out props to all my old friends and all my new friends. Anna, Mike, hope you're doing well, haven't heard from you in a while, Cole and Georgia, hiya, welcome to the vortex - ha ha. Geoff, thanks for the email, I'll respond when I get back on my actual computer - I'm glad things are going well, and I'll be thinking about you when you're getting infused full of the good stuff. I loved the power point - awesome way of looking at life, and all the snowy pictures got me all excited. I loooove the snow. Brian's ruined me for life with the snow thing - ha ha. I love sun too, but now in my new 'beached whale' body, I'm more into the winter games.

I hope you're all doing well and things are moving in the right direction for all of you. Someone just told me something today that kinda stuck. "If things are bad remember that they can always get worse." So no matter how bad things are dance in your head, tap your toes, and smile knowing that you're alive and have an opportunity to beat this thing and get back some semblance of normalcy - I will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment